• Stainless steel front and sides with aluminized steel bottom and back
• Digital solid state temperature controller, heat and power indicator light
• Three (3) tubular type heaters
• Large steel door handle for a confident grip with tempered glass window
• Rests on 4” adjustable steel legs
• Two (2) decks removable granite stone
The Bakers Pride Oven Company was founded in The Bronx, New York in the mid 1940’s, and initiated one of the most dramatic innovations in the history of American cuisine by inventing the modern production pizza oven.
Beech Ovens offers a comprehensive product range including a wide variety of ovens, rotisseries, specialty chargrills, and custom-made hearths.
Blodgett is a leading manufacturer of convection and combi ovens. Operators have trusted Blodgett for consistency and quality for more than 160 years.
Whether a retail store, wholesale manufacturer, pizza shop, or artisan bakery, Doyon provides everything needed to complete a baking cycle. From water meter, mixer, proofer, divider and rounder, sheeter, ovens, all the way to slicers.
For over 40 years, Marsal has manufactured innovative restaurant equipment, including commercial deck pizza ovens and refrigerated prep tables that have revolutionized the industry.